Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

Thumbs up FINISHED!!! - 2001 Fleer Authority Baseball Complete Set - All Rookies BGS 9!!!!!

After nearly a year of hunting... I have finally completed the entire 2001 Fleer Authority Baseball Set! All 100 base cards + All 50 Rookie Cards #'ed to 2001, in BGS 9 (just the RC's) !!! The rarest of these cards include the Mark Prior rookie which only has 128 available in a grade 9.0 from BGS! Because this is the rares of the rookies in a BGS 9.0... that means there can only be 128 sets like this possible!

I'm completely psyched about finishing this one! Now I gotta figure out what it's worth :)

Any thoughts... I'm really psyched that I was able to finish building the set!

:hop: :hop: :hop:

SCF Rewards
    Country

now that is cool, how much do you think you spent on it.

I might start to finish the 2003 topps in gold like I started maybe I will start that tonight.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Nice Work! One of a kind set, you should be proud.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to tally up the receipts over the weekend. I got most of the cards pretty inexpensively... but the harder to get ones took a while and in some cases cost more than I wanted to pay. I think it was worth it though... this is one hell of a set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by thekingpin
    I'm going to tally up the receipts over the weekend. I got most of the cards pretty inexpensively... but the harder to get ones took a while and in some cases cost more than I wanted to pay. I think it was worth it though... this is one hell of a set!

let me know I am just curious to know how much the total set cost to put together.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

I would not know how much the set is worth myself but I do have to say way to go. I am sure that it was a hard set to build but I am sure that you are very happy with it. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks all... I got the last card, one of the rarest in the set, Luis Lopez in BGS 9... Sunday night off ebay. I have several extras though that I need to get rid of. I'll make a post soon with a list of the cards I'm looking to sell off. I've also got a Mark Prior in a BGS 9.5. Now that's a great card to own! Icing on the cake... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

what does the prior book at

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Mark Prior Rookie - - $40 for ungraded (Beckett/Tuff Stuff pricing)... BGS 9.0 goes for $60 - $95... BGS 9.5 $100 - $140 as per what I've seen on ebay. I have 2 ungraded, 1 BGS 9.0 in the set, and 1 BGS 9.5.

SCF Rewards

Kingpin..congratst to you on your hard work. Now cash it in by selling it!!

Then go buy yourself a few Heinekens and a pizza!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast