Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

Free 5 card lot for every $2 BV trade

Yes, i will throw in 5 base/insert cards for every $2 BV trade we seal... no maximum BV and i will try my best to give you your team players... so let me know who are you looking for in trade or check my bucket. Lots of my cards are not listed though... so feel free to ask... if you have stuff in my Signature, pls lmk also and make me a trade offer... thanks

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w137/RyU0330/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Fishkid04's Items on eBay

i could use your Hoops Hodge auto and your celtics GU's check my ssite to see if theres anything you might need. im sure we can make out a deal

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Fishkid04
    i could use your Hoops Hodge auto and your celtics GU's check my ssite to see if theres anything you might need. im sure we can make out a deal

i like your Robinson and Nocioni Autos as well as your Deng, Gordon, Bibby, Hardaway and Malone GUs... all the Celtics GUs are FT except the odd- triple GU. the 2 Pierce GUs has minor flaws in them... i just want to be honest about it... LMK what we can work on from here... thanks
    Last edited by RyU; 05-02-2007 at 07:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dayzdtomato's Items on eBay

Hey Ry - Did you ever get a chance to look over the list I PM'd you a couple weeks ago? They're all in the list in my sig too. LMK if you're interested in anything.
    Bring me your Portland Trail Blazers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by dayzdtomato
    Hey Ry - Did you ever get a chance to look over the list I PM'd you a couple weeks ago? They're all in the list in my sig too. LMK if you're interested in anything.

i thought i PMed you back asking what other stuff i could offer you... kinda busy these days... starting to forget things... i'll review your list again...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

i need the Dee Brown GU...plmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need celtics POP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbballer20
    i need the Dee Brown GU...plmk

im interested with the 2 Ivory GUs and Holly GU you have (not the mat card).

i also have

2007 Trademark Moves TRADEMARK DUNK IGUODALA #164/299
    2006 Hoops BYNUM RC
    + i most likely would have some other cards of your other players- just lmk who they are...

lmk what we can work on... thanks