Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Re: Response from Bret @ NAXCOM Customer Care

Originally posted by TheCardcenter
    I noticed our new affiliation with Sportscard Forum so I thought I would come over and check it out.

I saw the NAXCOM thread and how you mention one of your Sportscard Forum Members is todays NAXCOM Daily Winner for $50.00. However, I just checked to see if he claimed his prize and he has not. If any of you know how to get a hold of him, perhaps you can let him know that he must claim his prize by Midnight PST tonight.

I also noticed that one of you can't sign up because you are in Canada. Yes it is because of the shipping issues, however we will have an automated mailing system in place in July. In the meantime you actually can sign up by using the NAXCOM mailing address as your registration address.

If you guys ever have any questions about NAXCOM please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Bret Ginsburg
    Naxcom Customer Care

Bret-
    I just sent Richie an email. Hopefully he responds in time. Thanks for your great customer service.

SCF Rewards

Tim,
    What I can do for you guys is post all of the people that did not claim their cash giveaways since our affiliation began with The Sportscard Forum. Give me until tomorrow and I will post it on this thread some time in the afternoon.

IggyWH,
    No Problem. I can browse the threads every once in a while to help you guys out or always feel free to email me.

gioperation,
    There are 16 different 2003 Topps Gold listed by sellers on NAXCOM. Here is a link for your convenience:
    http://www.naxcom.com/searchAdvanced...mitSearch.y=10

Remember, one of the best parts about NAXCOM is that you can always post an offer of whatever you want to pay for any item you are searching for, even if there isn't a seller listing!

Thanks again,
    Bret Ginsburg
    NAXCOM Customer Care

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by TheCardcenter
    Tim,
    What I can do for you guys is post all of the people that did not claim their cash giveaways since our affiliation began with The Sportscard Forum. Give me until tomorrow and I will post it on this thread some time in the afternoon.

IggyWH,
    No Problem. I can browse the threads every once in a while to help you guys out or always feel free to email me.

gioperation,
    There are 16 different 2003 Topps Gold listed by sellers on NAXCOM. Here is a link for your convenience:
    http://www.naxcom.com/searchAdvanced...mitSearch.y=10

Remember, one of the best parts about NAXCOM is that you can always post an offer of whatever you want to pay for any item you are searching for, even if there isn't a seller listing!

Thanks again,
    Bret Ginsburg
    NAXCOM Customer Care

damn this dude is good, but I was hoping you guys forgot about me and paid me more than the $10 like a little extra bonus money, man you guys are a like a hawkeye. crap, I was hoping I was going to get some extra loot to send. man you are not customer care, who are you fooling, I bet you are the owner, employees don't go above and beyound the call of duty like you are doing, well at least at my store, heck they are trying to figure out how to run all their errands in my company van on my time. It is bad enough I already let them take the delivery van home, but I still see my van on streets after hours, but really I don't mind as alot of people ask me do we have like 10 vans. Advertising 7 days a week and all it cost is a little maintence and some gas.

gio

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Hey Bret, if you happen to read this post could you tell me what percentage the seller is charged for the final sale amount...I'm looking for a percentage but I can't seem to find it??? Thanks in advance!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Qball76
    Hey Bret, if you happen to read this post could you tell me what percentage the seller is charged for the final sale amount...I'm looking for a percentage but I can't seem to find it??? Thanks in advance!!!

Q
    that is because it is in the user agreements you know the TOS that you didn't read. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your probably right LOL, I'll try to find it again Smart A** LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah here it is I was looking in the wrong spot!!!

Amount of Transaction NAXCOM Fee
    $ 0.01 - $ 0.99 $ .35

$ 1.00 - $ 4.99 $ .50

$ 5.00 - $ 9.99 $ .95

$ 10.00 - $ 14.99 $ 1.45

$ 15.00 - $ 22.99 $ 1.95

$ 23.00 - $ 32.99 $ 2.45

$ 33.00 - $ 44.99 $ 2.95

$ 45.00 - $ 59.99 $ 3.45

$ 60.00 - $ 74.99 $ 3.95

$ 75.00 - $ 89.99 $ 4.45

$ 90.00 - $ 99.99 $ 4.95

$ 100.00 - $ 999.99 Add $5 For Each Add'l $ 100

$ 1000.00 - $ 2999.99 5 %

$ 3000.00 & up 4% of the amount

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone tried to post a buy offer for an item that is not currently for sale, there were a couple graded cards that I wanted to buy and since there not currently on Naxcom I thought a would post a buy offer and see if anyone had any but I couldn't quite figure out how to do it???

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I had put some money in, but need to cash some out. I want it sent to PayPal. How do I do that? I don't know where to put my PayPal address.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tim you might want to try using this number, Naxcom customer service just emailed it to me for one of the questions I had for them....Hope this helps...

NAXCOM Customer Care

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast