Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to Trade for a GU..

Looking to Trade for a GU..

I'm looking to trade for a GU Card of anyone decent..my gu cards have run down pretty low and I need some more..

Check my site and LMK if you have anything you want to trade.

thanks

I got some on my site. Take a look and let me know if you like anything.

zlw1...I don't want to trade my autos for gu...

molina: I like this--2002 Fleer Authentix Greg Maddux Jersey Ripped $20.00....What do you mean by "ripped"?

I may have a gameused for you by weeks end that I will gladly trade for something that I could just keep instead of selling!
    I beleive ripped means like he's so good it's ripped. The card is probably good but it's just the name!
    Eugene

By ripped I mean it is the more common version which is a little bit shorter than a regular card and the right edge sort of has teeth like jagged. It is supposed to be that way. That is how it was made. There are more rare uripped versions which I think are just like regular cards. I will scan it and see if I can post it here for you.

who exactly are u looking for i have arod mcgwire johnson schilling helton nomo hudson u name it and ill tell u if i have it

Would you trade either of these for it? I would of course let you have something worth $5 to even it out for the Gibson.

2001 Donruss Signatures Series Ralph Kiner Auto #'d 87/105 BV $20
    2003 Topps Finest Bob Gibson Auto BV$25

Also attached is a scan of the Maddux. Hopefully it'll work.
    I am new with this scanning business.

Molina...I don't want to trade any autos for gu cards...I am interested in it though...

I can trade you my Topps Jeter RC and something else for it.

LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast