Thread: Anyone want to make a trade...

Anyone want to make a trade...

Ok, I finally found out how to unlock the number lock. Check out my site and tell me if you see anything. The izturis is traded though. I really really want to make a trade.

Please if you want to make a trade as well, check out my site and you may see something you can even use as tradebait.
    Last edited by tigersfan12; 10-26-2003 at 03:35 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Another deal including the (*) freebies with a trade. Is.................. I have 7 unopened packs from 1988 and 1990 right here in front of me. The First Seven people that do a trade with me will get 3 free cards and also a pack of cards. What a great deal!

ive got a 2001 showcase auto/lumber brandon inge I can trade for the abernathy and benitez plus the three freebies ill pick out.lmk if interested.

Nah, I'll kinda pass, because I dont really collect Tigers certified autos. I'd prefer to trade for gu of players not on the tigers as well.

Why are you a Tigers fan but don't want to trade for Tigers cards?

Well, it's because for the certified autos I get cards signed in person and really have no need for the certified autos because I already have their auto.