Thread: Lakers are burning

Lakers are burning

the very foundation is cracking, they were just beat soundly (game isn't over but I they are getting whipped) by the Spurs

The Spurs keep this up and you can get the brooms out

The Lakers are not the best team and it is awesome how they can't do anything against Duncan and the Spurs

Bowen played awesome tonight

Can the Spurs keep it up?

or will the Lakers comeback and move on?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    The Lakers haven't looked very impressive, but San Antonio was the team that needed to win these games, they are at home. We will see what happens in the first game in LA, that is a must win for the Lakers.

What's the slogan? "GO SPURS"!

Sorry Laker fans, I know our Spurs can be boring with their fundamentals but I gotta be pumped as a Texan.

Although my loyalties stay with the MAVS!

BGray

I am distraught by the way we played (or didn't play) tonight.

But, we lost 2 road games.

Not as bad as the Spurs losing 2 home games to the Lakers in 2001 when Spurs had homecourt advantage.

If Spurs dominate Lakers at Staples Friday, then I will believe.

For now, all the Spurs have done is maintain homecourt advantage.

Quite frankly, homecourt advantage don't mean squat to Lakers these past 3 years.

But, the loss of Fox and George is pretty devastating, esp. when Horry can't throw a pea in the ocean.