Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vikings, do the chiefs go undefeated?

Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Chiefs have a bye next week..

and they have a fairly soft schedule, with the only bumps being Denver and possibly Oakland

got a good chance to lose 1-2 games at the most

The cheifs SHOULD not lose more then 2 games.. But who would of expected the giants to beat Minnesota in there own dome. that is something i did not see 100% clearly.

The Chiefs are a very sound football team but i think they will not go undefeated.

I think they will lose a couple very close games!

Too much parity in the NFL for a team to fo undefeated. My guess is the '98 Vikings will be the closest another team ever gets to being undefeated other than the '72 Dolphins. The Chiefs will lose at least 2 games and maybe one very close one.

They shouldn' be undefeated. The Packers should've won that game.

yea, this parity sh*t by Tagliabue is the pits!!

you can't have a bunch of teams being 8-8!!

i dont think the chiefs will go undefeated and am not sure about how hard their remaining sched. is but i think 13-3 is reasonable

Chad Johnson, the brash 2nd year WR from Oregon Univ., guaranteed a victory over the Chiefs, and unlike Derrick Brooks, the team made good on the promise

wow, who'd thunk the Bengals had the offense and defense and special teams to compete with the Chiefs?!?!

My guess would've been Minnesota to beat the Chiefs to give them their first loss

The 1972 Dolphins are now whooping it up with champagne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast