buying 2002 bowmans best auto/gu for my set

here are the numbers i need

i have many autos and gu to trade please list what you have and who you collect or what you would sell them for i pay paypal

i have 135 kevin cash bat.

is there anything else your buying via paypal besides the above.i can sell alot to you if its not with a credit card via paypal.lmk

sox 135 is not one i need i am always buying at the right price high end autos and gu. pm with a list

I typed up the entire pm and your box was full and you dont except emails.Let me know when to send again

I have a Bowman's Best Freddy Sanchez AUTO to sell. Please let me know.

Michael

redsoxjcs85
    i am having a problem with my inbox i only have 5 messages there and it says its full. anyway you can email me now. sorry for the delay

mike1870
    whats the price or do you trade..if so what do you like, i have tons of gused and autos..

hey man i have the following, maybe we could work out a deal for some of those usa autos...

104-jason grove au (about 99% sure i have it)
    129-jose bautista bat
    147-jason arnold au (2)
    158-reed johnson bat

Of course, I trade. I also have Arnold auto. Please let me know what autos you have to trade. Thanks.

Michael