Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Soccer Card Trading Forum???

I think We SHould Add One..Upper Deck Is COmin Out With Alot Of New Sets...And Its Growin At A Pretty Good Pace....Just Something To Think On....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

probably wont happen...i just dont think there is a big enough demand for soccer cards...even though many of the traders play soccer...

Originally posted by TheBurn
    probably wont happen...i just dont think there is a big enough demand for soccer cards...even though many of the traders play soccer...

Just a Thought....ive asked all sites...and only gotten an answer from one...which was maybe...

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

No way!!
    There is only two people I know of on here that like soccer!
    You guys could hook up and do it through e-mail possibly!
    Theres way to many threads and forums already!

well what if there were only 2 people that collected basketball cards or something?..wouldnt u want a forum...what difference is it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think that they could get rid of all the little misc. trading forums and make them all one forum...but i dont know...soccer cards just arent that popular...

SCF Rewards

Best thing to do is send a PM to BGray making a request for formation of a new Soccer Forum

The problem is that soccer isn't in as much demand as the other 4 major sports here in the U.S.

but send him a PM

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

Well it just so happens that there are 15 people that I could name right off the back that trade b-ball cards, and only 1 for soccer!
    If I was the only one who collected a certain sport like wrestling cards,I'd make a post asking for people who collect wrestling cards to please pm me!Then we could trade through e-mail or something every now and then when we each got new cards in!
    Just for the record I don't collect wrestling!
    LOL!!

SCF Rewards
    See mjbuchanan80's Items on eBay

What do you call a guys cut from the football team? Soccer Players :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont think any football players could actually play soccer mayhem...so keep those comments to yourself...thank you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast