Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who is going to win the NBA games tonight?

Pistons v Sixers

Kings v Mavericks

I am going to go with the Sixers and King tonight!

I hate the 6ers because I got a ton of friends from Philly and they're just as worse as NY fans thinking their teams are immortal and I hate the Kings with a passion because they're a bunch of cry babies, but...

6ers & Kings will win

sixers and mav's

philly just got outplayed in the first game, hell they were shooting like 60%, when a team shoots 60% they should win, but the detroit D was tough and big ben had like 4 blocks in the 1st quarter alone.

and I think mark cuban, sent all his players strippers to loosen the up, they played like they needed some. They were just off the last game, but when you live by the trey, you die by the trey.

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I hate the 6ers because I got a ton of friends from Philly and they're just as worse as NY fans thinking their teams are immortal and I hate the Kings with a passion because they're a bunch of cry babies, but...

6ers & Kings will win
    LOL

Why do you talk about haing the 76ers because their fans think that they are immortal and then pick them to win?
    I'll go with Kings and Pistons.

Pistons looked real good in Game 1 and Iverson has trouble scoring against them.

Kings because the Mavs can't play D.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Originally posted by pwaldo
    LOL

Why do you talk about haing the 76ers because their fans think that they are immortal and then pick them to win?
    I'll go with Kings and Pistons.

Pistons looked real good in Game 1 and Iverson has trouble scoring against them.

Kings because the Mavs can't play D.
    It just annoys me how much my friends talk them up when everyone knows that if Iverson goes out and gives an 8-25 then they aren't going to win.

I am late to this thread...but I'd pick the Kings over the Mavs any day.

Can't pick a team that plays no defense vs an equally talented team like the Kings that do play defense.

Looks like I was wrong on my predictions. Maybe the Mavs will make a series out of it???

Radiohead...no, despite Mavs winning this game, I do not believe in them.

Kings are basically toying with the Mavs.

Tomorrow is a BIGGIE!! for the Lakers.

a loss and it's alll over.

See, as big as it is for the Lakers, I say it's even bigger for San Antonio. Right now, they have the Lakers on the ropes. Knock them out now when you have the chance, because if you give them a breathe of live by winning Game 3, you'll be the ones on the ropes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast