prior!!!
    sosa
    patterson
    wood
    zambrano
    all cubs prospects!!!

plmk what you have and want in return. thanks, dwayne

need all cubs hofs also-banks,williams,santo, etc
    Last edited by dewey; 10-28-2003 at 08:50 PM.

I may have something for you, but it looks as if surfer and I are going to strike a deal!
    I'll lyk if otherwise!!
    Eugene

I have a 2002 Select Rookies & Prospects Auto of Winston Abreu. He appears to be in a Braves Uniform, but the card has Cubs on it, and the back says he was traded to the Cubs on 3/20/02. I have found that these cards (02 Select R & P) were not released in packs, and the only way to get them was as a bonus for purchasing some retail repackaging items. As such, I can not find a listing anywhere. I know that this is not a "hot" rookie or anything, but he is apparently a Cubs prospect!

I am looking for rookie/prospects auto for the Diamondbacks, but will consider other offers! LMK............
    Last edited by CoolAzDad; 10-28-2003 at 10:44 PM.
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

Hey check my site..I have a sweet Prior RC...along with others...go to my RC section..

http://www.freewebs.com/cbethun1
    Last edited by cbethun1; 10-28-2003 at 10:46 PM.

are you only looking for bb. i have some nice fb rc gu and autos to trade. dont have as much nice stuff in bb, except a 99 ud legends auto of ernie banks, but itll be hard for me to trade it. plmk, dwayne

Originally posted by CoolAzDad
    I have a 2002 Select Rookies & Prospects Auto of Winston Abreu. He appears to be in a Braves Uniform, but the card has Cubs on it, and the back says he was traded to the Cubs on 3/20/02. I have found that these cards (02 Select R & P) were not released in packs, and the only way to get them was as a bonus for purchasing some retail repackaging items. As such, I can not find a listing anywhere. I know that this is not a "hot" rookie or anything, but he is apparently a Cubs prospect!

I am looking for rookie/prospects auto for the Diamondbacks, but will consider other offers! LMK............
    i have a 00 royal rookies auto of brett prinz.

I have a 2000 Topps Traded Zambrano RC. PLMK if you need it.

I am looking for cards Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre, Jody Gerut, Victor Martinez, and Carlos Beltran.

Thanks
    Kirby
    Last edited by Sportnut08; 10-28-2003 at 11:02 PM.

Originally posted by Sportnut08
    I have a 2000 Topps Traded Zambrano RC. PLMK if you need it.

I am looking for cards Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre, Jody Gerut, Victor Martinez, and Carlos Beltran.

Thanks
    Kirby
    i could use it. im sure i have a beltran rc i can trade for it. plmk, dwayne

i've got a Sosa RC and a Prior RC (1990 Donruss and 2001 Fleer Platinum)...lemme know what other RCs and autos you have to trade!

-JB-

Beltran's RC is from 1995 Topps Traded? Do you have it? PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast