Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Daniel Gibson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Daniel Gibson

I had a 2006-07 Bowman Elevation Daniel Gibson 1/1 RC about a month ago, and didn't know if I should hang onto it or wait and hope it's value would go up. Well, I ended up trading it away and then the trader who received it sold it. It went for around what I got in trade value, so I wasn't too frustrated.

However, know I see it up on ebay again (right after his incredible game 6 performance, 31 points), and they are asking for around $250! I know that asking price is a bit too much IMO. However, if that card goes for over $100 (with a best offer) I am going to really regret getting rid of it.

Sorry, for the vent. :)

Country

I know that feeling...I sold the Gibson's EX Rookie Auto /899 for $15 few weeks ago...

Last night..it sold for $150!!! Yes! $150.... 10x BV. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! $150?!?! If I were only a little more patient with Gibson... Lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I actually thought of you when Gibson went off the other night : )

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol. I thought of all the $$$ I could have had.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night..it sold for $150!!! Yes! $150.... 10x BV. LOL

Thats crazy, and yet just another example of why I always laugh at these people who "only trade by BV" and cry/vent if people go by ebay sales.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who wants my BC RC Auto at 10X BV?? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

SELL IT!!!

I sold 13 base rcs for $26!

And I sold an E-X auto (I got for $2) for $40! But that's 3x less than jobsori's. =(

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is no way that Gibson's cards are going to maintain this kind of value for much longer (unless he goes crazy in the NBA Finals and wins MVP, but the odds of that happening are slim). However, I wouldn't be too surprised if he won the Finals MVP, because the Cavs have so much momentum, and are firing on all cylinders. LeBron will get so much attention from Bowen and the rest of the Spurs defense, that Gibson, Hughes, and the rest of the Cavs are going to get great looks at the basket.

I still wish I had the 1/1 to get rid of. IMO, now would be the best time (if I still had the card) for me to get rid of it.