Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Dutch Auctions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbman101's Items on eBay

Dutch Auctions?

has anyone ever done one of these? and if so, do you reccomend them? here is the one that I am looking at on ebay...lemme know what you think!

Dutch Auction

thanks!

-JB-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

thats probably a somewhat decent dutch...every now and then they are good for getting trade bait...or just a lucky lot...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Seems reasonable enough... good feedback plus doesn't charge like $6 for shipping like those other dutch auctions of this nature do.

"I also will do just single sports or a combo of any of the above. If you do not want a particular sport, please Let Me Know."

Seems like a reasonable guy too. If you got some extra cash lying around or sitting in your PayPal, I say why not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Well I e-mailed the guy last night because his shipping seemed a little fishy to me. I took the 1-10 lots = $2.50 meaning that if you bought anywhere between 1 and 10 lots, you'd pay a total of $2.50 for shipping.

Although that's how I took it, the seller could mean that shipping charge would be $2.50 for each lot when purchasing 1-10 lots. So just to make sure, I e-mailed the guy. He told me that the 1-10 lots = $2.50 is the total amount for shipping. IE if you purchased 10 lots ($1 each) + $2.50 shipping = $12.50 would be your total. So once again I'll say if you got a few extra bucks sitting around or sitting in your PayPal account, I'd go for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sounds good iggy...i may have bought a couple off him a while back and gotten many decent cards...i dont remember though...

SCF Rewards
    Country

the one thing he didn't say is how many cards are in each lot, but I may have missed it...

does anyone know?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1-5 :)