Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unopened Packs for Trade

Hi Everyone, Ive updated my website and have added some older unopened packs available for trade. Thanks for looking, Mike

SCF Rewards

i like some ripkens off ure site, what r u lookin for in trade??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Cheeze, Thanks for the reply. Do you have any refractors from the 2002 Bowman draft pick set.Im looking for Billy Petrick cards, or any refractor cards( gold or x-fractor) also looking for GU... Talk to ya soon Mike

SCF Rewards

Hey, I'm interested in some of the '90 Score, and any of the other '90 packs...I have a Rafael Palmeiro Game Jersey from 03 UD Authentics (Star Quality, 304/350), that I can trade for some of 'em...also check my site. (The Berra/Munson and the Dittfurth are gone)

SCF Rewards

u can check out my site for gu's, i don't have any 02 bowman cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Cheeze, How bout the blalock GU Value? or the fisk and or the helton gu. Mike