Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See Wescat3000's Items on eBay

Does anybody want to trade some unopened packs or boxes for cards?

I'm looking to trade some of my cards for unopened packs or boxes. Maybe i'm just crazy but i love that feeling that you get when you open a pack or box of packs, and it's been too long since i've had that feeling. So, I would trade for unopened baseball, football, and maybe basketball boxes or packs. If you have any for trade, LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i have some 03 UD MVP for trade... i want GU in return though... lmk what gu you have and if you want some of the packs.... i could also buy a box and trade some of that stuff.... lmk what you wanna do... i have a box of 2002 leaf that is a hobby box

SCF Rewards

I'm not too crazy about MVP, what would you need for the Leaf box?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont really know... tell me what products you are looking for and i can pick up boxes.... i really need

brian urlacher jersey card
    nowitszki jersey
    autos

i would be willing to do this but would need quite a bit more in bv than the box will cost... also could you pay for shipping??? if not i cant really afford to do this....for the leaf box i would like a nice auto or a nice gu of white sox players

SCF Rewards

Right now I am most interested in 2004 Leaf Certified. I love these cards. And, they are too expensive for me to buy a box of, and more expensive than i can afford to trade with you for, because of your conditions. And, The only White Sox GU or autographs i have is a Graded 9.0 Just Autograph.

Sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya.... i would be able to swing that one but i lost my job a couple days ago and basketball starts monday... as of right now everything i have is for sale...

SCF Rewards

Sorry to hear that you lost your job, that really sucks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

hey tutall I have a 2003 Topps GU Pro Bowl Jersey of Urlacher. PLMK if you need it.

Thanks
    Kirby

SCF Rewards

Anybody else?