Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    djis1978

I collect Frank Thomas, Ripken, Bagwell and a few others. new to the forum.

Hey Can't wait to get the ball rollin. looking forward to hopefully not spending nearly as much money as I was before. Thanks to all for helpin me out.

jason

djis1978
    Not really yet, but i am collecting thomas majorly, Ripken, Bagwell, Randy Johnson, Greg Maddux, Beckett even though now his stuff is goin to heat up to much and rich for my blood on most of it but mainly want main stream stuff, fred mcgriff, Vladi,

I have a little of all sports but mainly baseball, once my boxes from Alaska show up I'll better know what I have for trade,

thanks for being my first post though.

Jason

djis1978
    ok. that sounds cool. thanks, did u have many othe Thomas though? I'll work on my trade list next week.

djis1978
    OK thanks

Originally posted by djis1978
    Not really yet, but i am collecting thomas majorly, Ripken, Bagwell, Randy Johnson, Greg Maddux, Beckett even though now his stuff is goin to heat up to much and rich for my blood on most of it but mainly want main stream stuff, fred mcgriff, Vladi,

I have a little of all sports but mainly baseball, once my boxes from Alaska show up I'll better know what I have for trade,

thanks for being my first post though.

Jason
    You said you were waiting for your stuff in Alaska. Did you live there or are you by chance in the military? I was stationed there in 1998.

i have a lot of frank thomas... i could get you a lot around... would you be willing to buy.... i am getting out of cardboard and into etopps

djis1978

I grew up there. so a lot of my cards are at my parents still

I was stationed In YUMA AZ Jan-99 till this past June with the Marine Corps. now i am out. I work for them with the commmunity services division at a gym still in Yuma, I have some of my cards but not all. Mostly only thomas collection at the moment. Also since 93 when i got really heavy and was in high school on a limited budget I mostly only bought thomas' but since his cards have had a decline like Enron my box that used to be worth $2000 is now worth $350. oh well such is the life of the hobby and market. at least I think I only payed bout half of book or less on a lot of them but ive sucked up a big loss still like a lot of other thomas collectors but thats ok i wasn't in his stuff to make big money he's just been my favorite player since he came in to the league and each year i Cheer for the Sox and Him. I have a ton of Jack Mcdowell, and Alex Fernandez, Roberto Hernandez, Robin Ventura and a few other team players i used to collect back in the day. but nowadays it's still mostly my Thomas collection that gets the Main $$ so this new trading thing is goin to be a blessing I am hoping. Thanks for your Post. I also like Ripken and my 2nd fav. card is a 87 Capn Crunch card of his i got on top of my 92 elite Auto then of course the 90 Bowman Thomas

thanks for the post and look forward to doin some tradin hopefully.

Jason

Also i Like Bagwell since he and thomas have had similiar careers and were born on the same day.

on ripkne/bagwell I am just mainly lookin for mainstream regular issue stuff or cheaper inserts

UNLESS U FIND A GAME USED BALL 12/24 RIPKEN out of timeless treasures from the the game Ripken broke the streak I've only seen one but it got out of my league to quick. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast