Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    djis1978

I collect Frank Thomas and will work on what I have in trade next week.

Hey thanks new to this place and still getting used to this.

Thanks to all for checkin my thread out.

Jason

A die Hard Sox fan. maybe cubs vs. chitown come next october?

i have probably one of the best Frank Thomas cards you will ever see. but before i tell you what it is, what gu or autos do you have for trade? LMK

Thanks,
    Robert

P.S. search all over my site for a picture of the Thomas card.

Welcome to the boards!!
    Are you buying at all?
    If so I can get you a list of Thomas cards!
    LMK

All I've got is base cards but take a look at my site and let me know if you see anything you like.
    I am always looking for more Pudge and to build up my Teixeira, Blalock and Nix collection.

If it doesn't look like I have much listed let me know.
    I may not have updated my Thomas collection.

I have about 60-70 different Frank Thomas cards. Before I list them all, what Chipper Jones cards do you have for trade? Let me know. Thanks.

I have a 1996 Summitt Frank Thomas Big Bang #125/600 and a ???? Upper Deck Hot Commodities Frank Thomas. PLMK what Cowboys or Atlanta Braves cards you have, or if you are interested in buying. BTW, WELCOME TO THE SITE. Have fun.

Henry

djis1978

BIG BANK YES. thomas That I definately want

I'm still looking on how to reply without just emailing to specific posts.

I have a slight variety of Chipper but i have a few good connections and i am sure i can pick up some nice ones to assist in trading. also i am goin to a show in two weeks so i'll see what i can find.

thanks for all the posts.

Jason

djis1978
    Dark_Angel i got a variety of Jones not a lot but with the count total u got u might have all them. but i have a few decent inserts i'll have to track down.

Jason

I Have around 20 Frank Thomas inserts, base and RCs from the 90s, LMK if you are interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast