Need Old Broncos (1960-79) No creases or damaged corners

I am looking to trade for or buy ANY and ALL Old Denver Broncos Football Cards, and just plain ANY Broncos Cards.

Looking HIGHLY For:
    1990-1998 Actioned Packed
    1960-1963, 1990-2003 Fleer
    1991-2002 Pacific
    1989-1993 Pro Set
    1989-2003 Score
    1961, 1964-2003 Topps
    1991-2003 Upper Deck
    ALL Broncos Rookies
    ANY Current Broncos Player in ANY uniform; Jake Plummer (Cardinals), Steve Beuerlein (Raiders, Cowboys, Cardinals, Jaguars & Panthers), Reuben Droughns (Lions), Ed McCaffrey (Giants & 49ers), Shannon Sharpe (Ravens), Patrick Hape (Buccaneers), Daryl Gardener (Dolphins & Redskins), Micah Knorr (Cowboys)

Please do NOT give me lists of what you have. Just give me a # of what you have and I WILL want them. If you have the older ones from 1960-67, 1969-72 then you can give me a list. If at all possible when you post a reply, also send me the same message in a email PLEASE
    Thank You, NICK

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store