Marino, Favre, Smith & Elway lots

The following lots have some parallels and some premium brands included. Some also have diecuts included. The lots are already packaged and ready to be shipped. Let's do a trade and thanks for looking.

Dan Marino: 38 card lot. bv over $80. Cards range from 1984 to present and all in mint condition. No duplicated cards and the lot has 7 inserts. Trade for auto bv $25-30, g-u bv $30-40. Will also sell just make an offer.

Brett Favre: 23 card lot. bv over $60. Cards range from 1996 to present and all in mint condition. No duplicated cards and the lot has 4 inserts. Trade for auto bv $20-25, g-u bv $25-30. Will also sell just make an offer.

Emmitt Smith: 32 card lot. bv over $70. Cards range from 1991 to present and all in mint condition. No duplicated cards and the lot has 6 inserts. Trade for auto bv $20-25, g-u bv $30-35. Will also sell just make an offer.

John Elway: 41 card lot. bv over $120. Cards range from 1989 to present and all in mint condition. No duplicated cards and the lot has 9 inserts. Trade for auto bv $30-40, g-u $40-50. Will also sell just make an offer.

would you have a list of the Elways I could look at. My Elway collection is extensive but there are a few holes here and there .

I have them packaged up, but if you tell me some of what you are looking for I may be able to tell you. Thanks

who wants to trade, make an offer and lets see what happens.
    thanks