Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Moderator. please delete this post. i cant for some reason

lot has been broken into 2 seperate lots. for some reason i cant delete this post.
    Last edited by jeremy1500; 11-05-2003 at 10:55 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    By the way what is card cash and why do i have 52 of them???

thanks

Hi, welcome to the boards...Card cash, or cc, is like a form of currency on here....you can sell it, trade it for cards, or trade cards for it, etc. Check this thread out:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...&threadid=5436

It'll tell you a little more about it. If there's anything I can do to help, feel free to private message me! Enjoy your stay here!

Sam

Originally posted by Cubsfan22
    Hi, welcome to the boards...Card cash, or cc, is like a form of currency on here....you can sell it, trade it for cards, or trade cards for it, etc. Check this thread out:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...&threadid=5436

It'll tell you a little more about it. If there's anything I can do to help, feel free to private message me! Enjoy your stay here!

Sam
    thanks for the info.

can you sell on spawn best sportpicks.also can you give me the link.thanks

you can BST suy sell trade but its mostly for toys. here is the site www.spawn.com

hope this helps

am i wasting my time trying to sell this stuff? Is it all crap? lmk. if so ill delete the post.

thanks
    jeremy1500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast