Looking for Carmelo Anthony rookies....

I am looking to trade and maybe buy if I can get enough cash. Here is a link to my game used and autos. also tell me some players your interested in this way i can see if i have them. let me know.

http://www.freewebs.com/matrix813/ga...autographs.htm

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    dont have any melo RCs, but i have his Top Prospects Mentors and Learners w/Jordan
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

03-04 ALLEN IVERSON E-X NET ASSETS JERSEY

if u would give me this I would give u a carmelo topps rookie and victory

i have a topps one. do you have any other 03-04 rookies. im interested in a good amount of them but primarily carmelo let me know.

I have bosh, wade, kaman, ford, outlaw, ridnour, collison, west, pietrus, barbosa, sweetney, gaines victory and wade topps let me know if u like some of those

if not I iwll slel the carmelo for 5$

do u still have the lebron topps rookie? i have every other victory rookie to be honest with you except for the ford. let me know if you still have the lebron topps though cause i was interested in that.