Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

Which Carson Palmer to get?

I have decided I am going to buy ONE Carson Palmer card. Almost all of them are pretty expensive, but I want to get one good one. I have not been able to follow this years releases for football very well, and I want to ask everyone which they would recomend. Price really doesn't matter, I just want input from some of you trusted card people. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey red.. Like how expensive are you talking man. I got a fleer platinum rookie card.. or are you talking like a spx rookie one

Jay

SCF Rewards

find the prices for all his RCs, then look for the one that's the most expensive -- that one is most likely the one most collectors desire

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

I recommed that you get an autographed rookie of Carson Palmer. Most of his cards are going cheap on ebay because he's not playing, so you can get one for a good price. I just had one that books $120 and it only sold for $30 so you can kind of see how cheap you can pick one up for. I recommed staying away from the Game used rookies because the market for that stuff is way low. It's easy to pick them up but you'd have to only want it for a personal collection because you wouldn't get much in return if you tried to sell it. Hope that this helps you out a little.

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

i was looking to get 1 autographed rookie, SPX is usually a good choice, just wondering which along the lines to get?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

The SPX one is way overpriced and is actually the only one that is selling for a high amount on ebay. It's been selling for around $80-$100. If you can find it, the Topps Prospects and draft picks Class Marks auto goes pretty cheap on ebay. He also has some cheaper autos like Press Pass JE that book for $60. Go to the cards section on ebay and type Carson Palmer Auto in the search finder and take a look. There are currently 48 auctions for Palmer autos going on right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bettiscollector's Items on eBay

I had a Power Picks Auto from 03 Press Pass, and even thought it was a nice card, I recommend staying away from PP and Sage for future value. Besides you want something of him in a Bengals Uniform, not USC. I would personally wait, let SP authentic come out, and Grab his Auto Jersey from that. It will be pricy, but definatley worth the price if he comes into his potential.
    -Rob

SCF Rewards
    See CoachTabe's Items on eBay

Carson Palmer...

Personally, I would go for one of Palmer's Ultimate Collection cards. I *REALLY* like the autographed ones. Keep in mind, however, that my bias is towards cards featuring college uniforms rather than pro.

Tabe
    www.tabe.nu