Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to buy a couple unopened target packs

Hey, the targets near my area dont sell these "target packs". I really want to open a couple of these. I think they cost 4.99 each, so i'd pay you for the packs, and ill also send you an GU'ed or auto card. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

-Harris-

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i guess i could... by any chance do you have paypal and i could send it then tell you exactly how much it will cost... if not i am sure something could be worked out.... as long as i dont get screwed out of any money i am cool with it

wow 9.99 is too expensive for a shot in the dark auto. thanks anyways tutall.

Anyone else want take me up on my offer?

-harris-

the only other option... and there arent many left so i need to know if you want them.... are baseball packs for 3.99 they include 4 packs... lmk also the baseball ones for 9.99 are a garantee auto

lmk

hey my target dosn't have any right now but if they get new ones I'll let you know their $5 each

I think they sell a random jersey or auto for $5 or $7 or something like that. Is that what you meant?

Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast