Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More Rookie Cards F/T

SCF Rewards

jandjcards---did you get my offer?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really need this!!!!! PLMK what you collect

00 Prestige #298 serial #2293/2500 Mike Anderson

SCF Rewards

Slang43430---I collect rcs in fb and baseball plus g-u and autos. Nothing else. Also, sorry but I missed your response to my other rookie card lot that you wanted the Anderson 00 Metal rc also. Both of these cards: 00 Metal rc and 00 Prestige rc total $9.00. LMK who you have I may be interested in. In baseball I am wanting more Rangers or Astros than anything else. Thanks

pooby7

vick

what do u want for your vick rookies lmk

SCF Rewards

These Vick cards:
    PressPass Breakout bv $10
    Topps rc bv $8
    I collect rcs, autos and g-u only in baseball and football. Not to particular except in baseball am looking for Rangers and Astros mainley
    lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you give me some Names so i know more what your looking for and the only baseball cards i have are these but i have alot of FB so LMK:

2003 Fleer Avant Frank Thomas
    2003 Bowman Doug Gredvig Auto

PLMK Thanks

SCF Rewards

slang43430---I would trade you the 2 Anderson rcs for the 03 Bowman Gredvig auto if you want. Pm me with your addy and I will respond with mine and have your cards out tomorrow. LMK thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

You willing to add in another little card BV like $2-$3 because im giving you an auto for RCs? PLMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well?

SCF Rewards

slang43430---sorry, have not been online for a couple days. I will do the trade and if okay, I will give you some Urlacher cards or if I have someone you collect I will do them. Send me PM with your addy and who you want cards of and I will respond with my addy. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123