Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nasty Email!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

The guy that sent the above emails must not like me much anymore he just sent me this message in an email....REAL MATURE!!!

MSNTV USER 16002316 NOT ACCEPTING EMAILS FROM THIS ADDRESS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is their email addy post it here and what is the company name. and do they have a website

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

I am very confused with this. It has a title of "Nast E-Mail" and I am trying to figure out where the nast e-mail is at. All of what I have read above, from you and him, sound like nice good e-mails.

Now in the first e-mail to you he starts off with Sir and states who he is. Not many nasty e-mails that I have seen start off like that. Then he goes on about your buying record with one box bought from them and that you don't qualify for the club pricing. He could have put this a little different but what I see is that it was just said plainly. Now with the price you quoted him he states that if you can get it for that price then go for it. To him at that price it may look like a scam but if it is something that you feal that you can trust then do it. And since he thinks that the price that was quoted was to low then he just want to inquire about it with Topps. Who knows, the person/people that haev it lower may be able to get better deals with Topps. The he ends by asking what are you looking for and says Thank you.

Now with the second e-mail he starts off by saying "I don't mean to sound rude but I would go ahead and buy it on ebay then." Then goes off about preorder stuff on the product and certain things regarding E-Bay and PayPal. I hate to say this but I myself had been scamed with pre-order crap. I had done a pre-order on a box of 2002 SP Authentic FB on E-Bay before and got screwed. The ending price I had on the box was $82.12 and I believe shipping was $10. The person had great feedback so I thought nothing of it until I had noticed they were not registered any more. I e-mail them now and then asking about the box but nothing has come of it so far. hehe. Now back to the subject at hand. After he talks about the "scam", he goes into saying about other people that he has talked to and that his prices are the best going. I don't know the product so I would have to take his word. After that he says that if you were steady customers it would be different but even with that he has no desire to lower the prices. Personally if I were selling a product as well as he is I would not lower the price either.

Ok. One last thing. If I were someone in his shoes where I sold what he sold I would of course offer more discounts to the people that I sell more to. If someone that I have never or barely dealt with wanted a discount on a "hot " item I prolly would not do it either. I would of course treat them with respect and try to get to know them a bit more and if they came back more often then I would open the ways of discounts.

And on to the end. hehe. Everything I have said above maybe be correct or wrong. I don't know. But that is what I got from what I have read of the e-mails that were sent. There were things that would have been worded differently in the e-mails if I were that guy but what he had said went straight to the point and was not nasty in in way. Well at least the way I read it. hehe. But either way you descide to go I hope things go well with the recieving and then the opening on the packs. Take care and as always have a safe and great week. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by Qball76
    Screw him, I don't want to give him business now!!! I might try and hire Iggy to go kick his A** since they are based out of Pittsburg LOL............

It's PittsburgH with an H you Nebraska Cornhusker!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya I agree with some of what you said Richie, the email wasn't as nasty as some, the guy just rubbed me the wrong way in it....I didnt think I was asking much by contacting them and asking if they would be interested in cutting deal for some collectors to buy a couple of cases on a forum....My hot head tends to get me in trouble once in a while but oh well, I guess it's just another lesson learned and the first site I am no longer allowed to buy from LOL at least with my email address anyway LOL..........

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by IggyWH
    It's PittsburgH with an H you Nebraska Cornhusker!

LOL LOL, Thats what I meant!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Now I become Q's ™™™™™ and order the box for him... damn cornhuskers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mookie I agree, but first of all as a business person you do not answer emails this is ___, juantina, is my wife and I am writing you to inquire why you keep emailing her about some items.

first off mookie, that wasn't the reason for his emails, he checks his wifes emails and he noticed Qball addy a few times and looked at the sells records before he inquired who is this guy, trust me I know how that is, I am not a jealous person, but it is human nature to certain point.

As far as business goes I wouldn't care if someone emailed me asking for prices 1000 times and only bought 1 % of the times, it doesn't cost anything, and doesn't take much time to reply, because in the days of the www you never know if this person is the direct result of 20-50 boxes a month that you are selling. They don't know who Qball is they have never meet him, just like I haven't, but I believe he is a cool guy, now here is my point, what if Qball is working with other people and tell them about the product or if qball is a 15 year old who parents will spend as much money on him as he wants, so allthe orders are under another name.

and talking about presells, most of them take your credit info and charge your card now, so they can buy from the wholeseller or direct even though topps and upperdeck don't charge their cards until the products ships. So basically I could do the same with them, call my CC company and say it has been 30 days and I still haven't recieved my product. For them to say if you can get on ebay cheapers go for it, that was plain stupid, because ebay is putting a lot of hobby shops out of business, as they can't complete, the owner of the card shop I go to sell very close to ebay prices, and that is why he does very well. Why would I do business elsewhere and anytime I mention I saw this or that on ebay, he has never once said get it from them. he has said things like that is cool, and he would explain the difference to me, at least here you can actually look and see what the cards look liek before you buy and what do I do, I buy from him because he is right and he would cut the price a little.

Hobby shops and business are slowly going the way of buffalo, and they need to be as nice as they can be.

and Qball was inquiring about a few cases for us, but that guy didn't know it, we had already talked to Q and I told I would but what ever I need to get the price in my range. That guy doesn't know how much I spend on cards so in future business he will not get mine, that is why I want the store name, email addy, phone number, and if they sell on ebay so I will never make a mistake and buy from them. I don't know about anyone else, but that is the reason I was swayed away from cardboard in the first place.

Country

There are too many people that realize the prices of ONE card they saw on the News or in a paper that think they can make a mint by selling this crap, and figure that would be the job for us those get rich quick idiots. They all think " We'll have the next Honus Wagner.

I had a store. People charge outragous prices; if you get someone who wants to make all his money back on one case and "count the dough on single boxes. " those are the ones that stayed up late seeing what Shop at home charged for cards.

That was for nothing more than Grandmas that could'nt sleep and could'nt get out to buy X-mas gifts for there grandchildren
    because they believed what they heard.

For me to charge more than 1/2 over what I paid for a case in boxes, I would'nt of lasted that long. I would give a deal to anyone that bought multiple boxes. I'd also sell a box that I did'nt carry (If I could get it) That someone wanted for 5$ +shipping over what I paid. If your not going to keep your customers happy .... TOODLE LOO!

There are TOO many shops that charge strict BOOK for everything because they are losing money to E-Bay, and at one time Shop at home ( thank God there not selling cards anymore!)

I say **** that guy, there are too many places that sell.

He's a weiner, plain and simple, Ecspecially if he's trying to run a buisness from web tv!

To sum it all up, I could'nt please eveyone, and no one can, but that guy is a dick!

been there, done that!

By the way does anyone realize that Collectors edge was bought buy the company that owns the Shop at home network several years ago? Thats why it Became "Collectors Edge of Tennessee."

Now you know why they sold so many of CE product!! and all that Crappy graded junk! They also had a bunch of idiots going to shows and offering 300-1500 for peoples whole tables then sold them in those 100-3000 count boxes for 129.00 each!!!

By the way, Does anyone remember Classic?

The president/owner was Ken Golden Of now golden sports,

Do you also remember that classic went bankrupt and did'nt ( would'nt) honor and of the redemtions that came in the packs you all bought for 15.00 each? You could have had a redemtion for a 52 Mantle of Orr rc.!!!! Then why does Ken Golden have all that money to get these 20,000 $C contracts to get these autos of the Yankee team and Barry Bonds, Mcguire, sosa? Where did he sell them?!?!?!?! SHOP AT HOME!

If it sounds like I'm bitter; I'm not. That was the greatest scam of them all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the email address that you order through and if I remember correctly it is the same or similiar to there ebay user id [email protected].... You know I don't think I would have gotten so pissed off if the guy didn't turn in to such an ™™™ when all I tried to do was ask a question... Buy I guess his time is to valuable or so he thinks to answer questions from people that don't spend thousands there per month............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast