Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone know the prices of 03-04 hardcourt?

if they do please let me know and if possible they can list it. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    have any base you dont want or would trade for base or inserts? im collecting the set. PLMK
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

I only have one double from the set so far, its T. Prince. I will send it for you free for feedback. Do you need it? Please PM me your address if you want it. Thanks
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

The entire set is priced in the latest Beckett, with LeBron on the cover. Too many to list them all here.

can you just tell me the price of a complete set without sp, micheal jordan heart of a champion # 10, chris bosh rc, and lebron gu floor card LB-1. If you could, that would be a very great help. Thanks

The complete set w/o SP's is 40.00.

The Bosh RC isn't listed, but # RC's to 1999 are 6.00, and # RC's to 799 are 15.00.

MJ Heart of Champion's are 6.00 (silver 12.00, gold 25.00).

The LeBron Floor cards are all 30.00.

I have these base for trade if anyone is interested?
    2003-04 NBA HARDCOURT #6,#11,#16,#22,#26,#27,#37,#38,#39#47,#49,#56,#68,
    I have some more but am still looking through my stacks. Will post later.
    Peace and Regards
    Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast