Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Not Fair........

SCF Rewards

Not Fair........

Look at this guy with his fake cards and people are buying them! I guess its the buyers fault though. He has 1 user that gave him several feedbacks in a row..... http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...wpics=1&stab=0

SCF Rewards
    Country

Technically, they are real, but anyone can basically do this as long as they get a copyright, I believe. They are only worth the Bv anyways, no special thing.

SCF Rewards

We carry rare and unique cards enhanced by the beautiful foil logo seen in the scan.

LOL! Unfortunately, he is not doing anything wrong, other than taking advantage of very gullible collectors. I really can't imagine anyone foolish enough to buy this garbage, but there is definitely a sucker born every minute. This guy just lives off of them.

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by bootydaddy
    LOL! Unfortunately, he is not doing anything wrong, other than taking advantage of very gullible collectors.

EXACTLY! wich is why its not fair

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

ROFL sccollector-

I LOVE that avatar!!!!!! It just cracks me up :D

Peace,
    Rima

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    ROFL sccollector-

I LOVE that avatar!!!!!! It just cracks me up :D

Peace,
    Rima

Thanks! the site i got it from had the same one you used to have with the guy banging his head on the desk.....

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by bootydaddy
    LOL! Unfortunately, he is not doing anything wrong, other than taking advantage of very gullible collectors. I really can't imagine anyone foolish enough to buy this garbage, but there is definitely a sucker born every minute. This guy just lives off of them.

yup, we live in a capitalistic society, and he's just taking full advantage of it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

the good thing about it is that for everyone he sells he pays ebay fees on 10..... the only ones that are selling are jordan, dmitri young, and mcgwire