Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Peyton Manning Error Discovered

Hello!
    I was looking through my collection today when i found a 1999 Donruss Peyton Manning Card. When i flipped the card over to look at the back i noticed on the bottom it read this

"YR TEAM ATT COMP COMP% YDS........
    '88 colts 575 326 56.7 3739

Now if you notice, under the year it says '88 wich means 1988's total... Was peyton in the NFL in '88? No dont think so.. There fore this must be an uncorrected error card because i looked in the beckett and under card #55 its marked as a regualr card!
    Now can someone clear this up for me and tell me for sure that this is an error card because im very curious...Also im wondering if its worth writing to beckett for and letting them know...(maybe donruss to?)
    Thanks and check out the crappy scan to c it for urself!
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry the scan didnt work:S

SCF Rewards
    Country

The best thing for you to do would be able to write to beckett.. They will be able to get some info regulars can not get from there own hands.. If its a corrected error then you got something a bit more valueable((pending how quickly they cought it)) if its an uncorrected error then all you will probly do is have your name printed in beckett and can say it was me that discovered that :D

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is the BV now??? will it go up you guys?

SCF Rewards
    Country

BV now is only like 2.50

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

BV most likely will not change, since year errors are pretty common (I've got a ton). It's always cool to notice something like that though! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess there is no need in me buying them up then, huh!!!

as I was about to. LOL

I bought one for the hell of it anyway, even though I think I might have it in my Colts commons box.