Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

wow bowmans best eh? thats a while ago...most popular right now are probably the various Pacific sets

SCF Rewards
    See kanabar's Items on eBay

Great Card! You got a nice jersey of two sure future superstars.

SCF Rewards

Thats wild. Awesome pickup. When BAP Ultimate first came out, I got a Cujo/Tie Domi jersey card for 5 bucks because it was listend in MLB autographs.

dannyshockeymania
    Originally posted by Streetjammin911
    Thats wild. Awesome pickup. When BAP Ultimate first came out, I got a Cujo/Tie Domi jersey card for 5 bucks because it was listend in MLB autographs.

NICE

SCF Rewards

Thanks guys

I was happy to see it, all of Nash's cards are down now because of him not winning the Calder (just easy for me to collect) He is an awesome player and when CBJ select Nathan Horton 4th in the draft (big skilled center) to play on a line with Nash they will both light it up, a lot like Ilya and Danny

SCF Rewards

Maybe I'll check out some Nash cards. I have a puck signed by him and a card, but nothing else. I wanted to go see him this year in the OHL against the new team in Michigan in the beginning of the year, but he was in training camp and didnt come back anyways.

dannyshockeymania
    GO Heatley

rhyno13
    That is some wicked steal. Congraulations. nice job man.

SCF Rewards
    See Hockeymooose's Items on eBay

That is a really great pickup I need a deal that good. lol

SCF Rewards

Amazing deal. Congrats!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast