Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SELL low end autos for CC.

SELL low end autos for CC.

lmk if interested
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Yes, I am very interested, let me know what I can get with my CC.
    Erik

theyre going to be really low end Autos but CC is losing value so I only need like 100CC or a bit more. I will get a list ASAP
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Ill get a list soon.....sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience. Its going to be first come first serve on most offers, may wait a day or few hours to sell so be here to offer
    I collect:

First one: Jason Terry 1999 near mint, a few small marks nothing major. PM me if you want a scan of the back of the card
    I collect:

I collect:

I'll give you 100 CC for the Terry. LMK if you want to do the trade. Thanks

John

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast