Thread: Please any body

Angry Please any body

hey come on some ones got to have a brendan haywood or a tayshaun prince gu auto or any rc or nembered cards not base tho plmk what you have
    Last edited by stalking_WOLF_21; 11-12-2003 at 03:53 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Prince SPX and another Auto (hard to get) also pulled a Haywood #d card (maybe rookie) from Fleer Force. Id have to check the year and detials. PM me if you need it
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Brendan Haywood All-access jersey

5 Prince Rookie Cards
    2* 2002 Sage Hit Rookie Card #16
    2* 2002 Sage Hit RARIFIED Rookie Card #R29
    1 2002 Fleer Tradition Playground Rules Rookie Insert Card 23 of 30PR
    Want to get rid of all 5 lmk
    Peace and Regards
    Matt

i'll trade for them I'll trAde a darko millic topps redemtion rc bv 6 and maybe a c-web gold /99 plmk

sorry but I already have like 5-10 Darko topps rookies. I do like the C-Webb gold /99. I would like to trade all five ROOKIES for any 1 of your GU basketball your choice. plmk
    Peace and Regards
    Matt

hey what abouta all right auto thats not on my site for the rc the bv is2 the cweb is12