Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who wants to trade?

Question who wants to trade?

Check my site out. I would really like to trade.:D ;)

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    I like your 03-04 Topps Lebron RC....Also, do you have any Dontrelle Willis, Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre, Carlos Beltran, Jody Gerut, Victor Martinez, 2002 Topps Traded or 2003 Topps Traded cards? PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

I have 2002 topps trade brandon phillops and i will need a nice card for the lebron. Do you have a tradelist?

Unfortuantely I don't have a tradelist. I was oging to make a site a few weeks ago, but my keyboard broke so I couldn't make one and I just got a new keyboard Monday. PLMK some players you're interested in.

Thanks
    Kirby

looking for players in my sig, like i said, its going to have to be a nice card for me to trade lebron

OK, all I can think of off the top of my head of those guys is:
    2000 Topps Traded Zito RC
    2002 Topps Harden RC
    2002 Topps Harrington RC
    2003 Topps Rogers RC
    2003 Score Rogers RC

But I doubt you'd want any of those for the Lebron. How much would you sell the Lebron for? BTW do you happen to have the 03-04 Topps Carmelo RC? PLMK.

Thanks
    Kirby

i don't have the carmello. I could sell for $14 (includes bubble envolope, and insurance) delivered, but i would rather trade for something i like.

im intersted in this

2003 Donruss Timeless Treasures Rookie Year Materials Gary Shefield #ed to 100 (2 colors)

whats the bv on it?

BV is between 20 but want 25 because its 2 colors
    I like 2003 Sage Auto Marcus Trufant

Incoming:
    2003 Fleer Hardball .... Arod Jsy Bv 15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast