Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Check out my auction!!

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

Check out my auction!!

I have a Dernell Stenson personal autograph for sale...check it out!

SCF Rewards

Your just like everyone else trying to make a buck off a death.Dont give me your bs you just want to add to a collection either because if you didnt want to why all of a sudden would you put him on the net??????How sad.Our world is corrupt!!!

I believe this post should be taken off!!Anyone else agree?

SCF Rewards

Why should it be taken off? He can sell it if he wants to or not don't bid on if you don't think its right. People always capitalize off of others misfortunes sometimes including there own. Look at like those coal miners who got trapped a few years ago they all got like a million dollars for a movie i didnt hear anyone getting pissed off then.

SCF Rewards

Dude I have 4!!
    I posted this so people could see that they could own a Stenson auto. I am trying to sell some of my doubles of autos that I got. In just a few days I'm going to sell a Karim Garcia card after his hearing. If I'm going to make money on my UN-CERTIFIED autos then you gotta sell when it's the time. I wouldn't make money a year and a half ago when he was a nobody,and I won't be able to make money if he makes the All-Star team next year because he can't because he's dead!
    Make sense?
    If I ever want to make money you have to do it when their hot or popular. I did the same when Josh Towers was reall lighting it up in 2001 with the Orioles!!
    We sold team sets with him,auto balls,we bought one of his hats,took programs and all made money!!
    That's how you got to do things in the world. I'm sorry to say this but in order to make some $$ of my cards you sometimes have to sell when players are hot.
    You are always getting mad at my posts....What am I saying that offends you,or triggers you to go off on me.

SCF Rewards

I have ALOT more cards added!