raiders13

!!! 1984 TOPPS COMPLETE SET 4 SALE !!!

THIS IS A COMPLETE 1984 TOPPS FOOTBALL SET WITH MARINO,ELWAY,LONG,DICKERSON,D.GREEN ROOKIES & MORE GREAT CARDS. I'M ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS. THE BEST ONE, THAT'S REASONABLE, GETS IT. THANKS.

AARON

raiders13
    IT'S PUT TOGETHER BY HAND.

by the way, I hate evansville, I got pulled over by your stupid sity cops and they made me do a field sobriety test and I wasn't and had not been drinking. I was going north on 41, coming from nashville and who in the hell would have known that a highway ends with a stop light at the top of the hill. you know what I am talking about raiders13?

raiders13
    WHERE EXACTLY WAS IT? I LIVE OFF 41, ABOUT 2 MILES FROM THE KENTUCKY BRIDGE. ALSO, ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED IN THIS SET? LMK. THANKS.

AARON

this was a few years ago I was right by a gas station selling donuts that was a cop hangout it was about 5 of them that came to watch. I belive it might have been the same bridge you are talking about.

as as the set I am thinking about I was hoping for a factory sealed set, but I will get at you on it, in a couple of days if it is not already taken by then.