Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Correll Buckhalter and Brian Westbrook

Looking for Correll Buckhalter and Brian Westbrook cards, especially autos....Let me know what you have...Thanks

I have a ud graded westbrook rookie graded gem mint 10
    do you have a trade list. lmk Thanks
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

I would definately be interested....The only gu and autos I have are-

01 UD graded Jerry rice
    01 Fleer gametime uniformity Courtney Brown
    01 Private stock Cade Mcnown jersey
    02 UD rookie futures jersey William Green
    99 CE Triumph Jermaine Fazande auto

I believe the Westbrook books for $25......if you don't like any of those I have a ton of inserts and rookies....Please let me know.. Thanks

I have a 02 Topps Debut Westbrook All Star Materials jsy from the senior bowl

allstar04- I definately would be interested in that....I've got these Couches for trade-
    99 Ce Odyssey 4th quarter BV$10
    03 Topps Dpp Chrome Gold refractor BV$5...Let me know if you'd be interested in that.. Thanks

i have 2001 leaf rookies & stars # 217 buckhalter rookie. feel free to make me an cash offer. thanks.
    larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Not looking to buy right now, thanks though

wttr575, I might be interested in the rice. What jersey color is it and can you send me a list of your rookies. Thanks
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

The Rice jersey is white and it books $30.....I have lots of rookies from 99 to the present so if you tell me who your looking for I'll get you a list....Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast