Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: carmelo anthony

pooby7

Thumbs up im looking to trade for carmelo anthonys

im looking for carmelo anthonys rookie cards , lebron james, darko milicic, and brian cook gu/auto/and rookies.ill offer baseball, football, basketball, and hockey for them..iif you like pujols, jason kid, iverson, peppers, ladalian tomlinson, terrel suggs and more so if your interested in these cards for carmelo anthony, lebron james , brian cook , and darko milicic. and if you are interestedin a card please tell me and ill pm you and tell what kind of card it is and who made like the brand.:hop: :D :) :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: i have alot of memrobilia cards like bat , jersey , base card, football card part of the football. so please if you like the cards that i have listed pm me and if you interested in another player and you think i might have him pm me and ill look and see ok thanks for looking .:xmas:
    Last edited by pooby7; 11-16-2003 at 02:57 PM.

I've got Brian Cook Bowman & Bowman Chrome RCs

lmk