timberwolves got to start winning they need wally in their

the timberwoles got to start winning 5-5 last i checked they need wally and i think their lineup should be candy at center kg at power forward latrell sprewell small forward waly at sg and cassel at pg

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    if it's any consolation,

both the Spurs and Kings have 4 losses.

Timberwolves have a few new players, specifically Olawokandi and Sprewell -- takes a bit of time to gel

plenty of time left in the season

if they get a good start they'll look a hole bunch better they scored the least points in t-wolves history aigainst the raptors i meen come on now

Originally posted by stalking_WOLF_21
    if they get a good start they'll look a hole bunch better they scored the least points in t-wolves history aigainst the raptors i meen come on now
    it's only one game

but then again, in the West, a 0.500 record and you'll most likely not get to the playoffs, based on the records of the last 4 years.

however, in the East, a 0.500 record, and you could end up as high as 5th place, lol

I don't

however, you can go to

www.startribune.com

that is the newspaper of the Minneapolis, MN area --- it's a great newspaper

when I used to live in MN, I had a subscription to it....now, sometimes I read online