03 Sweet Spot Dontrelle Willis auto FT

Hi---I have a 2003 Sweet Spot D Willis auto for trade---bv ($60)---I want HOF baseball auto's in return, or maybe a couple of lower end Sweet Spot auto's---Thanks, "Nail"

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hey Nail,

I'd be interested in the Willis auto. Was there anything of mine that still interested you? LMK, or I can send you a pm with a list if you need it.

Thanks,
    Radar

Hey Nail, did this thread get deleted off TR? I'd be willing to trade Spahn and Furcal if interested, thanks

I can trade the Brooks Robinson Sweet Spot of mine, but it has a slight crease so I'd trade it at $20. Need it?

Radar ---pm sent

mad48050 ---gonna give Radar a shot at it, I thought you had turned down my offer----I'll LYK if I don't trade it

ACBaseball30---sorry, I like the Brooks auto, but if I ever try to trade it, the crease would really hurt the trade value---Thanks anyway----"Nail"

Re: 03 Sweet Spot Dontrelle Willis auto FT

Originally posted by Naildriver
    Hi---I have a 2003 Sweet Spot D Willis auto for trade---bv ($60)---I want HOF baseball auto's in return, or maybe a couple of lower end Sweet Spot auto's---Thanks, "Nail"
    Hey "Nail"; You trade that Sweet Spot Willis Auto yet? LMK
    Scott (gonzofan2)

I definitley didn't turn down your offer, I asked if you could include a $10 Joe Morgan insert because the bv ($40 on Furcal, $30 on Spahn) was in your advantage. You said you wouldn't, but I responded that I'd still trade both of 'em for the Willis