Question Ever buy the last pack in the box...

...and get anything good? I was passing through my local grocery store today and noticed there was only one pack of 2003 Topps Chrome Football left. So I figured why not and bought it. Pulled a Brett Favre Record Breakers Refractor #065/100 BV $30 (1:410 packs)!

Anyone else have any stories like this? I remember hearing about a guy that bought the last 2 packs of SP Authentic 2002 Baseball from the box. He pulled a Griffey auto, I had that pack in my hand the day before too (just reading the odds) grrr :(
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

Yea from now on I will be buying the last pack in the box. One time i was gonna buy the last of the Fleer Ultra 3-packs at Target. I set it down and bought something else. My friend, also on SCF, buys it pulls a Michael Vick Touchdown Kings GU BV 30. Ouch is all I can say to that one. From now on though gimme the last packs there hot i tell ya.

I had the same luck a couple of years back. Bought the last pack of 2000/01 Ultimate Victory. Pulled an Allen Iverson Gold /25 ($150 at the time). That's what got me started on trying to build the set!

I read that someone claimed they bought the last pack of a 2001 SP Authentic football box and pulled a Vick. He couldn't back it up, but if it was true, woo hoo!

during the summer.. there was always htis one pack left at the bottom of the box... i debated ove buying it for the longest time becaue each time i went back it was still there.. well the day came when i was like.. of im gonna buy it for the hell of it.. and it wasnt there lol.. os i dont know about those last packs... but like if u ever see the discount packs... im asuming they have been put there becasue the goods of that box they came from have already been pulled.. so sometimes it can be risky stuf

i bought the last pack for 2001/02 opc hockey and got a jumbo jersey auto relic #/25

Most times when I buy a pack,I go down 4,over to the other side and down 2!!
    I don't buy that many but pulled a Gwynn jersey like that once!!

I did it again today. Picked up the last pack of 2003 Topps All-American Football in the box and pulled a Billy McMullen auto exchange card!

Yeah usually I think, well its the last pack, so the good cards must have been pulled already.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

I almost always pick the bottom 2 packs even if the box is full like the bottom left and bottom right

I always pick the 3rd from the top on the right side.
    Don't know why I do it, hasn't really brought me that much success but I guess its superstition or something.