Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone interested in the N.L. MVP Barry Bonds?

I have about 100 cards of him for trade. Some inserts. If anyone is interested PLMK and I'll get you a list. Thanks

2. SCC Fall 2017
    I am interested in Bonds. Take a look at my page to see if I have anything that interests you. Thanks
    http://home.att.net/~morgan.mark/markspage.html

1987 Topps Mark McGwire
    1989 Upper Deck 25 Randy Johnson

Really interested in the two above. Are you only looking for the Bonds on your site? PLMk and thanks

Sorry I just made a trade for McGwires I need to remove them today. I have more than 1 of the Johnson, about 3 or 4 I need to check. I am interested in players other than Bonds, any of the players listed in my wantlist I will take a look at. If you are still interested in the Johnson's LMK. Thanks

I could use all of them. What condition are the in? Do you have scans? Would you be looking for other Bonds cards not on your wantlist because I don't think I'd have enought book value to cover for the Johnsons with just the Bonds on your wantlist. PLMK and thanks!

I do not have a scanner and I am not an exper grader. I pulled these cardsback in 92 when I was looking for griffey rookies. They have been in pocket pages since then. I know at lease one looks centered perfectly and the others look a little off. I don't want to mislead you and tell you that they are perfect. I do collect other Bonds insert and odd cards, I only have about 300 different cards so a list would be hard. I am interested in any of the other players on my wantlist.

How much Johnsons do you have and how much bv do you want in trade? PLMK and thanks!

Did you find how much Johnsons you have and how much bv do you want in trade? PLMK and thanks!

I will have to give you an exact count on what I have. I guess we can trade at book value, $15.00. I will trade in you favor if I can get most of what I can get most of my wantlists filled and we can take a look at whatever is left over. Do you have a list of insert cards you have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast