Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone interested in my lower end autos/game used?

let me know. i would be more than happy to sell so if you are interested, give me your offer through pm please.. i am mainly looking to trade these for any 2001 donruss signature and 00 skybox autographics baseball but like i said, i can sell too.

1996 Leaf Signature Series Ray Durham Autograph Bronze BV $10

Like that, would you take cc for it?

Don't got any of the stuff in your wantlist. Would pay cash or trade check my site, not much there but lmk thanks.

i can sell you the durham for 4.50 delivered in bubble mailer? lmk.

thanks.

sounds good, i'll take 3 for the 96 leaf signature durham auto...once you confirm on this , i wil post on the trades in progress...

btw, go dodgers!! lol

I'm interested in the willy mo pena auto. I'll see if I've got any stuff you need. Also, how much would you be looking for cash-wise?
    Last edited by rodent14; 11-19-2003 at 09:22 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast