Thread: Was this @ good deal?

Arrow Was this @ good deal?

I got this for $20

2003 Finest Refractors 148 Brandon Lloyd AU 091/199

BV $50

LMK what you think?

thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    If Brandon Lloyd has any meaning to you definetly man.. 2003 rookies always go good for the current year.. And the fact that its a finest has a nice touch to it.. The serial number is the icing on the cake.. If you picked this one up as trade bait with no intention on where its going then i say you probly paid a bit much for it considering i have not heard of the guy to often either.. I belive his a WR but thats the best i can tell ya

Jay

Brandon Llyod looks like a steal of a WR for the Niners, and has made some spectacular catches.

Furthermore, if Terrell is let go by the Niners, he might be able to crack the starting lineup.

but $20 is too expensive for an unproven rookie.

one nasty hit, and you could be out for the season or longer

see Michael Vick.

spend your money on baseball/basketball players -- they last longer

Originally posted by LSU23
    but if he is happy with it so be
    yes, I would agree.

if you're happy with your purchase, that's all that counts

Exactly. If you like the player, and want the card, who really cares about "book" value anyway? Enjoy yourselves guys, these are cards, not stocks.

Originally posted by bootydaddy
    Exactly. If you like the player, and want the card, who really cares about "book" value anyway? Enjoy yourselves guys, these are cards, not stocks.
    thats a very good point