Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See angeldawn3's Items on eBay

Fottball Beckett from late 1994 to mid 1996 Wanted

Hi,
    I am in need of a Beckett from late 1994 to mid 1996 that has the old collector's Edge & Excalibur listings in it. I will either buy or trade for it.
    Thanks Angie

SCF Rewards
    Country

Angel.. I have no guarantees but i have a huge box of them upstairs.. If condition does not matter i will dig through and see if i can find one.. I know i got basketball issue #9 :D

Jay

Hi,
    Condition doesn't matter. I am not needing it for pricing just a idea of all the inserts & Parrells from edge & Excalibur from 93/95.
    It does have to be football.
    Thanks Angie

SCF Rewards
    Country

YOu know you cna always go to www.beckett.com and check out there features on there.. I would check there first before buying one

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Angie-

OK...I have all the cards from every CE/Excalibur put together on lists for you. Please PM me your email addy and I will email them to you! Make sure you have a ton of room in your email, as they are gonna take up quite a bit of space! :D

Peace,
    Rima

Originally posted by pr0phet
    YOu know you cna always go to www.beckett.com and check out there features on there.. I would check there first before buying one

Jay

Hi,
    I do have a Beckett on line subscription but its kinda vague on some of these sets. I picked up a beckett plus lastnight maybe it will help:)
    Thanks Angie

SCF Rewards
    Country

ooo ok.. If the list rima has still doesnt help you and that doesnt lmk then.. I came back the next morning to find rimas post and figured odds are its probly good nuf

Jay