Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to trade lots of my your fav player for mine

I am looking to unload some cards I have an abundance of. I just want to trade commons of my favorite players for commons of your favorite players. I have a pretty large collection so I didnt really want to take the time to list cards individually. I just wanted to trade for an even amount I.E. I get 10 cards of a guy i collect you get 10 of a guy you collect or whatever the amount may be. If anyone is intrested don't be shy ;)

Check my Sig for players I collect.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

WTT players you collect for players i collect

I am looking to unload some cards I have an abundance of. I just want to trade commons of my favorite players for commons of your favorite players. I have a pretty large collection so I didnt really want to take the time to list cards individually. I just wanted to trade for an even amount I.E. I get 10 cards of a guy i collect you get 10 of a guy you collect or whatever the amount may be. If anyone is intrested don't be shy ;)

Check my Sig for players I collect.

I have lots of most of them on my trade page. Looking for Griffey and Pujols.
    LMK

I got a 1996 Topps Finest Refractors Mickey Mantle Collection #13 BV $25. Looking for Giants stuff lmk thanks :)

Dontrelle Willis, Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre, Carlos Beltran, Jody Gerut, and Victor Martinez. PLMK what you have of those guys.

Thanks
    Kirby

hi

please place all your buy/sell/trade in the TRADING FORUM

thanks

>have several hundred B Williams and Mattingly cards. would like to trade my "lots" of these giys for your: Mulder, Zito, E Chavez, A J Burnett, Josh Beckett, Dunn, Kearns.
    Don
    *** NOTE: NO TRADES TO CANADA SORRY! ***

WANTS:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have 14 Broduer RC's.. Do you have a tradelist? Or just that Mcfarland page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast