Thread: Who will stephen davis go to

Who will stephen davis go to

any ideas.. just picked up his etopps card hope he goes to dallas or tampa bay.. but there saying houston??? any ideas

ive heard tampa bay is very interested and their running game stinks right now...pittman should be a backup and alstot is a fullback not an hb...u better hope he doesnt go to the texans for the sake of ur card

hope so... texans stink and they won't be good for a long time.. david carr is decent though

Emmitt would be a good fit in TB. Also I'd like to see Emmitt on another quality team and have a chance for another ring. TB HAS to do something about their running game though if they want to have a chance to repeat.

It's about time the Ravens start rebuilding. Jamal Lewis is still a question. And Billick is too stubborn to have a weak offense, so I see Davis a perfect fit there.

FineBrian69
    Jamal went for over 1300 yards last year, so the Ravens really don't need a starter. They might look for a solid backup, which would eliminate Davis.

i think houston or dallas is the probable teams but maybe carolina will get in there too