Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See whitedavidrobinson's Items on eBay

Anybody here own a Card Shop? (Free Cards)

A Buddy of mine is starting a website and he really wants publicity.. if you put up a sheet ad for his site in your card shop window for 2 weeks minimum (course he'd like longer) he'll give you $5 spending credit on his site.. of course it includes shipping so thats basically like a $3 GU or something for Free.. and believe me hes got some nice stuff.. if you have a shop and are interested please let me know here or with a PM..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @sasesportssigs Instagram:

What's the name of the site? I kind of doubt a card shop would want to advertise for another card shop but there are a lot of sites on the net that he could probably advertise on.

Hey... I know you. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Chris.. long time no see.. you been on H.I. lately?
    actually its not a shop its just a site and really he just wants publicity.. and I doubt many people would even notice it at a shop but hey how I figure it its another 15bv gu for free..

SCF Rewards

what's his website called?

SCF Rewards
    Country

www.probaseballautos.com

If you don't have a card shop and talk an owner into putting it up and make sure you get a picture of it in the window.. you get $5 same deal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @sasesportssigs Instagram:

Originally posted by sportspatrol
    Hey Chris.. long time no see.. you been on H.I. lately?
    actually its not a shop its just a site and really he just wants publicity.. and I doubt many people would even notice it at a shop but hey how I figure it its another 15bv gu for free..

Nah I don't go to HI that often, their board loads really slowly and now that I have a dial up it just seems counter productive to go over there and have to spend so much time for the board to load. I'll have to go back to cable someday so that won't be an issue but the board here loads pretty quickly so I've been coming here more.