Non-sports part II - Garbage Pail Kids cards

If any of you collect Garbage Pail Kids cards, and would like to complete your sets, let me know which cards you're missing.

I've got quite a number of them from 1st-11th, and a couple in 12-15th

Can't wait for the new ones to FINALLY come out this coming summer, after a 10-14 year hiatus by Topps Co.

:hop: :hop:

Hi Steven...

Garbage Pail Kids cards are a cult, so to speak.

Most people who collect them used to collect them when they were kids, but usually played with them, and so, wore out the cards, or else, took off the stickers and placed them in schoolbooks.

Now, they are in the 20s-30s and just want to "recapture" their memories.

I also collected them when I was a kid, took them to school, and exchanged them with friends.

To answer your question: GPK cards are like any other collectibles, they are worth what people are willing to pay for them. And I am not trying to be a smart aleck with this answer

I would love a Grim Jim

Are there any with the names BRYNN or LYNDA in those.

PLMK

Jim

BTW, did ya get any of the KeyChains that Topps put out last year?

Last edited by rice80fan2; 08-15-2003 at 03:47 AM.

Here are all the Jim:

grim Jim (3rd series, card #95a);
    Jim nauseum (7th, 290b);
    Jim equipment (9th, 342a)

Here are all the Lynda (spelling is different):
    lightning Linda (11th, 424b)

I have all cards, all with sharp corners (but not razor sharp. No stickers peeled off, no writing of names on front/back of cards.

I have put a scan of Grim Jim and his twin Beth Death (note: all GPKs were made as twins -- two cards with same pictures, but different names).

Let me know if you are interested in buying 1 or more.

GPKs are very cool!!! and I cannot wait for the new releases due out by end of August --- a 15+ year hibernation since Topps last made them:hop: :hop: :hop:

Just need a Grim Jim

I have a lot of them too and got the key chains they put out last year too.

What ya need for the Grim Jim? I had one, but it was ruined in a flood when I was a kid

Hi

If you send me a Jerry Rice common card (doesn't matter what it is, as long as the card is MINT), and 2 1st class stamps,

I will then use the stamps to mail you the Grim Jim

and I will keep the Rice card.

If that is acceptable to you, PM me, and I will send you my address

well, I finally got them!!!

3 boxes worth, 24 packs per box!

Completed my set of 80 cards after opening 36 packs, still need a few foil cards.

will save the other box for future. and will be putting up on Ebay 12 packs -- curious to see what they are gonna be going for!

yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

absolutely beautiful cards! Last time they were distributed was 1988,...until now!

and these cards are going like hotcakes!

Steelerfan666
    I would like to trade some of your garbage pail kids off you....do you collect anything else?