someone with priceguide need 10 cc if they look this card up

i will offer anyone 10 cardcash if they can looks this card the card is of jason kidd card number 317 1994/1995 either year the brand is skybox international or nba hoops on the front of the card it says rookie card is in great condiditon let me know anyone the price of this card and i will send 10 cardcash immeditly but only to the first person who can tell me

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    regualar # 317 rc of him is $3. What is the insert called, Is it big numbers?

thanks for telling me both of you but first come first serve scott i will send you 10 cc here in a min

like an insert. does it say like Big numbers, power ratings etc

yeah, i thought you said it was numbered, and reread it. Sorry, bv was what i said, and thanks for the card cash

i noticed your collect list i got two new york knicks basketball cards one is card number 171 year 2000 fller/skybox of marcus camby and card number 60 1994 topps doc rivers and i got 10 oakland a's cards all 1994 fleer ultra ill just give the card numbers which are 110,108,106,114,112,109,104,105,410 and 405 let me know if you are interested in any of those and all cards are all in mint condition