Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAXCOM Buy Offers?

Question NAXCOM Buy Offers?

I looked around on the site but was unable to find an answer. If you list a buy offer and someone takes you up on that buy offer, are you locked into that deal?

Say I want to put a buy offer on now and I leave it there. In 2 months someone answers that buy offer but say I forgot about my buy offer or for whatever reason I don't want to buy that anymore, can I back out of it or am I locked in?

Heyas Iggy. I am not sure what would happen but I have sent a question to Naxcom about it with a link to the post. Hopefully we will hear something soon about it. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

I believe it states that you are responsible for monitoring your buy orders and that by placing a buy offer you are agreeing to pay that set amount...So I think as long as it is filled you have to pay...

That's why you have to give them your credit card info, so if you do forget and someone accepts it, they charge your credit card if you don't have enough money in your account!

The only way you can post a buy order is to have your credit card on file!

From Bret at NAXCOM.

Like jpsmiley said, if you post a buy offer, you are committing to the offer and therefore have to have a credit card on file to make the purchase.

At the present time you have to monitor your buy offers, so if you forget you posted the offer and a seller executes your offer two months later, your credit card will be charged.

However, in a few months one of the 40 enhancements being made to the site will be the ability for you to put an expiration date of 10 days, 30 days or 90 days on your offer.

Until then buyers do have to monitor their offers.

Thanks guys,

Bret Ginsburg
    NAXCOM Customer Care
    b.ginsburg@naxcom.com

Thanks for the info Brett, I was gonna suggest an optional time limit but it sounds like you already have that covered...Keep up the enhancements...

I put in a buy offer for $2 for an allen " are we talking about practice" iverson and it was accepted I for the card in the mail today and I think it would grade bgs 9+

hehehe. I was just about to post about the e-mail I recieved about Iggy's question. Thanks for the info Bret. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast