View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PSA or BGS????why would you go with either

I know BGS is supposed to be the toughest, plus they run the market because they set the prices.

I am asking which grading company is the best in the way they secure the cards and package them and the prices.

now what about the other companies out there I have a couple cards graded by off brand companies and they look pretty good to...

is there another company out there that is pretty good but not psa or bgs?????

Secure & packaging are about the same for both although BGS does give you a grade breakdown while PSA doesn't.

Resale value BGS is always going to collect more than PSA so if it's a real good card, send to BGS.

I have heard of a grading company called SGC that is fairly well respected but personally I don't have any of there cards...I do like BGS breakdown and they do sell for more but I like the way the PSA cases look......

I personally would have to go the way of BGS. For mainly two factors. 1) People respect BGS more and 2) While with PSA you can get a Gem Mint 10 you can get a Pristine 10 from BGS. I know that many of the cards WILL not recieve that type of grad but it is nice to know that the chance is there. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

I am leaning towards more of bgs's cards beware there is bsg company out there too.

From what I have heard and seen each company has its pluses and minuses. PSA will always sell for more with vintage cards. The vintage collector does not respect the BVG service BGS offers. The more modern card graded will bring in more from BGS. SGC is also pretty well respected and most pre-war collectors use them as they are pretty knowledgable on the older issues. As far as GAI goes, they are run by the former employees of PSA. From what i have heard they are not bad and their best asset is that they grade and authenticate unoponed packs.

john you are a legend in your time thanks, who do you perfer?

what happens if I get a modern card bgs graded today and in 25 years it would be considered vintage, so then what do I do. Looks like psa might be the way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast